Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary.
Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world!
Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Day three of my gratitude journal
1/ I am thankful for my house and the area it is in. A co-worker was getting evacuated yesterday due to the river rising. So many people are affected by the flooding and even those that aren't in an area for flooding are getting water in their basements from seepage form the ground being so wet.
2/ I am thankful that the tree out front bushed out just as I had hoped and planned it would. Cowboy didn't believe me that it would. Just like he doesn't seem to believe half of what I say.
3/ I am thankful for kidlets efforts to tidy her room yesterday.It makes it easier for me to clean it up now during July
4/I am thankful for my job it helps to pay the bills
5/I am thankful that I have a yard to mow after work today
6:23 a.m.
|
|
| |
|
|
|