Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary. Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world! Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Visit my friends




























Chef Clary Ville
 
Wednesday, June 09, 2010  
So Angry man today was not angry! Has he gotten over his mms (mens monthly  snapout)? Do we have three weeks until Angry man returns? Maybe we should plot it on a calendar with little check marks to see what kind of cycle he is on. Then we will know for future reference! LOL
I am so happy today it rained and not the few drops that we have been getting over the past week here in the ville but good solid downpur rain. Rain that will soak my garden and make my plants grow nice and strong YAY! So happy :)

I think thats all I got for tonight. Its almost bed time and there is a whole lot a stuff to do tomorrow so off to bed with me!

9:40 p.m.

 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com