Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary. Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world! Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Visit my friends




























Chef Clary Ville
 
Sunday, October 18, 2009  
So kidlet and cowboy have been gone 3 days now and I am currently sitting here trying to type with puppers on my lap, Puppers is a border collie X and a huge suck Cowboy complains that I spoil her and she really is a little big to be a lap dog but she  is just like a baby! LOL It bothers Cowboy a little too that sometimes I can "understand" what puppers whats or needs but after raising a child with Spd (that we were told was adhd) you learn to read body language and watch for regular "signs". Its really not that hard lol

Now if I could just figure out kidlet so easily.

So today at the JOB our newbie dishwasher decided he didn't like being told to suck it up and quit his whining so he quit. Oh yeah that really showed us  we're so upset you left. Now we don't get to listen to you whining for your entire shift about how you hate dishes and dish washing....but you were hired as a dishwasher hmmmm...see the problem here!

Switching topics again! LOL I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blower/vac my parents bought me as a Christmas present (it's an early one) I was outside blowing the vacuuming the leaves on the front lawn tonight and after an hour the lawn was looking good!!!! So much easier than raking, and saved my back too. There's not enough alfalfa around to help with that back pain. I must remember to take that tonight before bed. I forgot the other night and it was damp and cold. I had to swing around in bed and stand straight up instead of rolling over. At least with alfalfa I don't get an upset stomach  (too much ibuprofen) or fall asleep (Tylenol). The boss is taking alfalfa for his "chef's elbow" (think tennis elbow but we don't play tennis lol it's from too much chopping) and he's having great results too.....when he remembers to take it!  Half-way throughout the day he'll say "man my elbow is hurting today" and when I ask if he took he alfalfa he says oh no maybe that's why it hurts! LOL you think lol.

Well I am thinking it is time to hit the hay I need too shower first Its such a lovely smell from work. Grease and sweat mmm yum NOT lol

Have a good one we will catch up with you all later!

9:39 p.m.

 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com