Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary.
Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world!
Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Has anyone seen my motivation?
Seriously! Anyone?
I went to bed last night full of plans and a wonderful self-imposed to-do list. This morning I slept late, got side-tracked by crackbook, called my mum......got sidetracked looking for a product named Dycem. I did however manage to wash some towels and clean the bathroom ( I love my Shaklee cleaners they work awesome and don't kill me with chemical smell) then I was slightly motivated! But it was a fleeting visit.
By the time I had taken the sheets off the bed and put them in the washer I decided I needed a break. Yup 20 mins of "hard" work and I needed a break. So I had a cuppa and read the news which made my eyes feel tired so I needed to rest them. I'm not really sure how long I napped for but it was definitely longer than an hour and longer than 2 but not sure if I managed the three hour mark!
In the interests of making myself another cuppa and needing to do something whilst waiting for the kettle to boil, I unloaded the dishwasher and reloaded it. JOY OH JOY I can now see countertops!
It's a good thing it's just me and puppers here today.
So, if anyone has seen my motivation can you please send it home. There is a large to-do list here at home waiting for it to show up!
Think it's almost bedtime!
7:39 p.m.
|
|
| |
|
|
|