Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary.
Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world!
Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Saturday, July 03, 2004
Fun and Frolicking!
Well the election is over and the usual people around here got back in again. I'm glad they got back in because they have done and continue to do a lot for our area. I'm not so impressed that the Liberals got back in though but muh *shrugs* what'ya gonna do.
It was Canada day here on the first so Happy Canada Day to all the canucks that stop by. I was actually crossing the border on Canada DAy heading down to the states to drop a friend at the airport in Great Falls Montana. I felt very out of place and very English which hasn't happened to me in a long long time. It was my first ever trip to the states and I have to say everything is bigger!
It was weird trying to read the middle of my speedometer for the MPH instead of the outside which is in KmPH. That also lead to some confusion about why we weren't getting as close to the city when the odometer said we should be long past it. Til we remember to convert it to miles not Km's! heehee.
We went to Old Navy and I bought a T-shirt then we went to Applebees for supper. A lot of the Applebees menu is very much the same as the restaurant that I work in. We also went out later on to DQ for a snack and I discovered you guys have mint chocolate Dilly bars!!! OMG I was in heaven! We only get vanilla ones here in Canada. (I saved the wrapper for proof that I wasn't dreaming!) :)
The next morning after I had dropped my friend at the airport I went for a wander around Great Falls and discovered Target. I'm in love! As soon as I can save up money I'm heading back down and going on a shopping spree. There was so much in that store that I could have bought and it was sooooo cheap! I headed back to Canada and crossed back over at lunch time getting back home in the early afternoon.
All in all it was a good trip and I can't wait to do it again some time. Maybe if I head East and some of you head West we can meet in the middle somewhere! Although it might take a couple of days of driving to do it!
Any way its back to the grind for me but for all you Americans dropping in HAppy 4th of July. Have a great weekend and don't party too hard, you want to at least remeber some of it!
Take 'er easy guys
Chef Clary
10:02 p.m.
|
|
| |
|
|
|