Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary. Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world! Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Visit my friends




























Chef Clary Ville
 
Friday, June 11, 2004  
Coming out of mourning


I know it's been a while since I last posted. I was a little down, dejected if you will that the Flames lost. Truth is I'm not that big on hockey really but I did get caught up in the hype that surrounded it. But they lost so its over the hype is dying down. The red is slowly disappearing and things are becoming more normal.
I've hit a financial crunch this week too and my paycheques don't seem to be coming fast enough for me. I guess it's time to tighten up the old belt buckle and take a good hard look a where I'm frittering away my money. I know Walmart is stealing a LOT of my money! For some reason I can't go in there andjust spend $5-10 NOOOOOooooo. Its gotta be $25-50 ever time I go near the place. I guess I'm a sucker for a good deal and right now there's a lot to be had. I just have to remember now that I don't need to buy it just because it's on sale.
Oh well at least it's warming up out there and I can attempt to get out and about on my bike. It might save me some money that way. I think I need a lot of warm up practise though before I attempt dropping the child off at school and then heading to work. Too many hills involved in that one!
Ahh well I shall be back
Hopefully with more random nonsesical ramblings
Enjoy your day
Le Chef

6:42 a.m.

 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com