Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary.
Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world!
Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Monday, May 31, 2004
I WILL SURVIVE!!!!
Well I survived the weekend but only just. The dance was awesome maybe a little overwhelming being in that world for the first time and meeting so many new people. The hardest part was doing it sober but then I have a hard time being in any bar sober and add in a new situation it didn't help.
I danced with cowboy quite a few times and it was really weird dancing on a dirt floor instead of concrete or wood. A lot of the night was very surreal for me being in a huge ass barn thing that has a proper name but being a l'il city girl I don't know it! Cowboy was trying to give me directions to and from the dance and they consisted of go East or go south. I had to ask him either left or right or even just point for me cos I had NO clue which direction we were heading anyways! LOL! He got quite a chuckle outta that!
I learned that you really shouldn't try 4x4 ing in an Echo although my car handles it not too bad! I'm thinking it would've been easier and way more comfy ride in his truck! Oh well my little car has been pushed to the limits and it too has survived!
I drove home after the dance (dropped cowboy at his dads place) and was okay for the first 45 mins but the last ten were just brutal. As I got within a few blocks of home I started hallucinating and seeing bridges and buildings and people and animals that weren't really there. Why do people take drugs when you can just not sleep and get the same effect for free! I crashed for an hour when I got home then got up and went to work! I was perfectly fine. I slept for 2 hours after I got home from work and was good to go again til cowboy got home late last night.
Today however I spent most of the day in bed but then I had no pressing plans and just wanted to veg. I finally got up this afternoon and cleaned my house knowing full well that cowboy would wind up staying outta town! Yep he phoned me tonight he's staying outta town. Oh well he needs some sleep and I am still catching up from the weekend so we'll both get some sleep tonight.
Well I guess I'd better go and get myself ready for bed. Got to work tomorrow and not sure if I do or don't want to go in.
Anywho catch y'all later
Cheffie
8:36 p.m.
|
|
| |
|
|
|