Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary. Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world! Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Visit my friends




























Chef Clary Ville
 
Tuesday, April 20, 2004  
TV TUESDAY

I finally got to do this on a Tuesday! Okay so it's 4 am and I'm WIDE awake and have been since 3am! So here goes.
1. Who is your favorite (past or present) TV cop?
Has to be Inspector Morse. I absolutly love this show and it's an English one set in and around oxford. I have the box set of the 12 books that the series was based on and they are my prized possessions!
2. Which TV cop do you think was the most crooked, or the most inept?
The most inept has to be The cop from Poirot. He was always off on a totally different tangent from the rest of the world and had the strangest ideas of how people could have done things (yes I know thats another one from a book)
3. Which TV show had the best ensemble cast of police officers?
Inspector Morse again. A whole cast of hotties to drool over! Including the late John Thaw mmmmmm yummy!
~Bonus~ You need to hire a bodyguard for yourself. Which TV cop do you choose?
I would choose Lewis Inspector Morses sidekick. Young and fit and VERY hot!! He can come protect me ANYTIME!!

So I don't think I'm going back to bed this morning at all I guess I'm maybe up for the day. I haven't been this awake for quite a while!! I have a lot of things on my mind most of which can't be blogged about here. My life seems to have splintered off quite neatly into different compartment recently and so now I'm spring cleaning one drawer at a time!
Think I'll spring clean my house too. What time is too early to vaccum??
Catch you all later
Chef Clary

4:43 a.m.

 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com