Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary. Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world! Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Visit my friends




























Chef Clary Ville
 
Friday, March 19, 2004  
TGI-What?

Woah it's friday already where did this week go to? I've spent most of it sitting on my butt on this computer. I've been doing a lot of work on here lately setting up some stuff and getting ready to move on with the next phase in my life. First on my list to buy when I have extra cash: a new chair!! I'm using one of my kitchen chairs that is solid wood and a little hard on the cheeks if you catch my meaning.
This week I received an email involving a small plane with a message about a certain males ahem* size. of course I forwarded this email. It was quite funny. Two days later I received an email from a friend in NZ saying that it happened at a beach party that a friend of theirs was at and had told them about!!! Talk about a small world!
Its getting so windy here but hopefully it will die down a bit later. It was a beautiful day here yesterday. I can do without the surprise it snowed overnight days though. Especially when I'm running late for work and gotta clean of my car. I really need to give my baby a wash too. It's now brown instead of it's real colour!
Well thats about it for this morning.
Have a fantabulous friday. If you're working, don't work too hard it will just make monday seem so much easier!
Catch ya all later
Chef Clary

6:09 a.m.

 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com