Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary.
Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world!
Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, February 26, 2004
So I missed a few!
I missed a few days here and I apologise. It seems the chef's personal life is once again crashing down around my ears and needing some attention.
The child finally spent her birthday money. She bought a fish. Well 3 fish to be exact and a fish tank to hold them all. She was quite excited about it and we went to look at all the pet stores to find the best deal. All the way home she was talking to her fish telling them that we were almost home just hang on its okay. She was holding them on her lap! The fish are named Nemo Marlin and pinky! Not sure why pinky because they are all grey! The fish may not survive too long though as she keeps feeding them under the impression that they need a snack!
I'm hoping to get my house tidied up today and I'm doing laundry and tiding up as I blog today so you'll have to forgive my if it doesn't flow too good! I've gotten really bad just lately with the tidy house thing. Maybe it was my fault our house always looked like a bomb went off. Oh well this is my own house now.
Tuesday we had a great group on american idol. I really liked Latoya and as we found out last night she is through. Amy adams was a forgone conclusion she has such a huge fan base already although she reminds me of someone and I'm not sure I can handle watching her week after week.
The suns still out here and the snow is all melting which gives me hope that I can find my keys buried somewhere out in that snow. I'm getting the urge to plant things too and although I don't have a garden (I'm in a basement suite) I thing I may put some comtainers outside my door and see what we can grow.
Well I'm done blogging for today I think I'm going to go clean up and enjoy the sun
Have a great day everyone
Chef clary
12:10 p.m.
|
|
| |
|
|
|