Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary. Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world! Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Visit my friends




























Chef Clary Ville
 
Sunday, February 29, 2004  
It's Oscar night

Yep tonight is oscar night and I really am not all that bothered this year. The child was supposed to be having a sleepover at daddy's house tonight but decided she needed to come home to feed her fish. Well she fed them and then petted them and took them out of the tank again. The poor things are scared out of their wits. She was also kissing her fish again.
It was a busy day at work again today although we were done early in prep. Thats thanks to the fact that I did the counts yesterday and made sure we did a little extra. It worked out good though. I did some extra cleaning too today. I bleached the grout in the tiles on the back wall. Don't ask why it was disgustly dirty and its been bugging me for a while.
I'm still not sleeping good. Friday night I was up at midnight after sleeping for four hours straight. Last night I was up at 2, 3, 4, 5 and then I got up at 6 to get ready for work. I don't know how I'm still functioning on so little sleep but I seem to be managing for now.
The child and I have been going to a counselling group for Kids to help them deal with seperation and divorce. It's kind of weird because the child will keep suddenly out of the blue come out with a comment and it throws you sidewards. Yesterday morning she casually mentioned that daddy was looking for a new girlfriend and he had to pick the best one. Then she added he didn't want me to know because I might not let him! Tonight she asked if she had a step-dad! The other day she told me I was sad. When I asked her why I was sad she said " huh because you're getting a divorce" Like it was the most obvious thing in the world. She's six with the attitude of a twenty year old.
Last night I cut her hair and her nails. The hair she was okay with but for some reason cutting her nails made her freakout and you would have thought it was THE most devastating thing to ever happen to her. She was screaming and crying that her nails were gone. I've never known her to do that before. She just went off the wall!
Well I'd better go get her stuff ready she has decided that she is going for a sleepover at daddy's afterall.
Here's to more sleep! Oh and Isabelle check out Alberta and you'll know all about where I live! (Yes we're famous for beef, wheat,oil and the rockies)
Chef Clary

7:28 p.m.

 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com