Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary.
Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world!
Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, May 06, 2003
My Resume!!
Okay at high school I did 2 weeks work experience at a Macdonalds. I put catering on the form they gave us and I got Macdaonalds!!!
In College I did a month at a hotel in the north of England waiting tables and serving banquets. My second year I came to Canada for a month to visit my boyfriend and for work experience ( I didn't have a visa-don't tell the authorities!) at a local hotel and restaurant
- Decided I wasn't going to university worked at Wentbridge House Hotel again, and worked the Farnborough International air show for a catering company. This was the most fun. I was in the SAAB chalet and we were serving a smorg featuring freeze dried reindeer!!
-Moved to Canada and when my papers came through worked at Tim Hortons night shift serving and being a glorified cleaner
- Got a job with Moxies as a prep cook and was part of the opening team here in town. Fixed most of their recipes that didn't work ran dayside and didn't get paid extra for it.
- Quit and went back to Tim Hortons found out I was pregnant and spent 3 months throwing up due to the grease smell
- Went back to Tim Hortons after maternity leave started out front then ended up as cake decorator when the chic quit.
- Got fed up enough decorating cakes and went to Montanas Cookhouse Saloon were I have been for the last 4 years and I am a kitchen supervisor and I do everything. I love my job and I love the staff some of whom have featured in my stories!!
- Ideal job : Slave to Simon Cowell. I'm well qualified.
Able to get up at 5.30am and keep going until 11pm or longer if necessary. Will cook to your specifications and fix food after it's made if it is not to your liking. Can clean house top to bottom redecorate if necessary, do Laundry will put up with complaints, critisism and put downs without complaint or feed back. Can drive and run errands. Will go to the store whenever needed even if I have just been. Also well able to keep satisfied!
Have a great day guys and thanks for adding me in
Chef
7:22 a.m.
|
|
| |
|
|
|