Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary. Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world! Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Visit my friends




























Chef Clary Ville
 
Monday, May 05, 2003  
MERRY CHRISTMAS


Yes merry Christmas everyone I think I heard Santa sometime in the night but he must not have been prepared for this either becaused I have no presents. Well here in Chefclary Ville the radio is playing spring/summer commercials about golfing and watching for motorcycles on the roads. Yeah theres not even gonna be a CAR on the roads today buddy!!! SNOW DAY in MAY????????? We currently have 3 feet (Approx 1 metre) of snow out there and it STILL snowing. Well now I can add that extension onto my igloo! LOL Maybe even a second level.

Anyone else got wonky weather going on? Jas is suffering down there in Kansas with the tornados and up here in the frozen North we've got severe snowfall warnings in effect but you can look out the window and figure that for yourself. *Beloved* isn't working today because he can't go out in this ( he teaches drivers Ed). Maybe I can get him to take the child to school in his 4x4. My baby is covered in snow but yesterday I discovered that to get the snow off the top off my car I just need to drive and it will all fall to the back window. If I accelerate real fast it all falls off! Yeah no standing outside trying to brush it all off!!

Well I'd better head'er
Take care and look after yourself
Chef

7:04 a.m.

 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com