Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary.
Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world!
Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Saturday, May 10, 2003
Day off aka Day to daydream
Well today is my day off so i spent the entire day on the net. *beloved* Bought a big screen TV today so Si will be even bigger in my living room now!! I'm excited about Tuesday and seeing our Si on Oprah. i finally got to see the Oprah after the show clip on the net. I can't believe it. i know i've said it before biut *beloved* and Simon have so much in common. They are both incredibly picky eaters and neither of them like food over the top just simple food. Do you klnow how hard it is to cook for someone like that? It's horrific. I'm goign to wind up increasing incoherent here because I am getting drunk so bear with me and suck it up damn it. If our Si can be sitting on a beach getting drunk then I'm alright here an my computer getting very drunk. It leads to good drweamns anyways. Know what the wines from calafornina its as close to Si as I'm ever getting right.
I read Hfs recap and whip thing oh my gosh. Hey I have a whip here somewhere. Oh right it's on my keychain! Si I can lend it to you but it comes at a price. So do I! Bad chef stop writing naughty stuff! Oh I'm drunk and loving it. Lisa phoned me today and we are one step closer to planning our trip to London. I can't wait it's going to be so much fun!
Oh and J why do you keep calling me kid? I'm almost the same age as you I know I don't sound it sometimes but thats because I'm crazy! Anyway I'd better header before I start wrting stuff I shouldn't plus I can hardly see the keys anymore.
See you tomoorrow oh and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all you mommy's (mum's) out there
Chef Clary
10:03 p.m.
|
|
| |
|
|
|