Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary. Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world! Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Visit my friends




























Chef Clary Ville
 
Monday, April 21, 2003  
Well sorry I didn't make it to the computer yesterday. Unfortunatly someones gotta cook food for all the lazy asses that can't be bothered to get up and stuff their own turkey.
However yesterday was quite the eventful day. 6am saw me stubbling out of bed getting dressed and wandering round the garden hiding Easter treats for the Child. 630am I was outside with video camera no.. not video said Child....videoing ( is that a word?) where I had hidden treat and muttering to video camera heres one okay theres one here and the last one is here.
Thank goodness no-one else in their right mind was up at that time of the morning. Why was I doing this so that I could be at work at 7am yes 7am on a sunday!! and my beloved could see where I had hidden everything to direct the child.
In his infinite wisdom beloved decided not to tape over me hiding the treats!
Well work was not quite so bad yesterday. It's all so much better when you're cooking for Simon! Oh and my comment to Lobo ( yes she's in my new story-she begged me to make amends for the last one). The conversation went as follows: ( we were discussing *beloveds* simon-like comment and the fact that we were in London when we met)
Well at least you knew back then you wanted Simon You just picked the wrong guy
Yeah I jumped on the wrong tube train!!
Not too bad of a comment really considering the London subway is called the tube but when you READ what I said you'll understand why we were on the floor! Sunday seems to be the only day of the week when every comment takes on a sexual meaning and I mean every comment. Maybe it's because Sunday is supposed to be a sacred day who knows.
Anyway I got to finally eat my Easter Dinner at 5pm last night and it was Damn good. Even better thatI didn't have to cook it!!
LOL Hope everyone had a good day yesterday
Chef

8:33 a.m.

 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com