Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary. Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world! Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Visit my friends




























Chef Clary Ville
 
Tuesday, January 30, 2007  
Yes it's the random blog post again! The Boyfriend....aka...cowboy (and yes he is a REAL cowboy- complete with boots and hat!) doesn't like any personal info being published on the web. He's a little afraid of the puter I think but I'm okay with that because you know what?! That me more puter time for me and dang it I feel like being a little selfish about that!
It's taken enough time for me to get back to being spunky again. I was VERY down int he dumps and life was resembling a huge cow turd (yes I know now what one looks like - including one stuck to the bottom of your shoe and the bottom of your jeans - they smell bad too!). Life is definetly smelling sweeter now and on the plus side Simon is back on TV and cowboy even watches with me! He's hoping for some hot chickies that like to wear revealing clothes to get through to the top ten. He may stop watching if they don't although he does like to tease me about "my boyfriend" Simon!
I was hoping a cyberfriend HFS might have gotten on again this year as I know she was hoping to go meet Simon again. Last year she was on one show! Her blog has disappeared too. :( I'm hoping that is a computer error and that she hasn't vanished forever. An email may be called for!
Ooohhh better header AI (american Idol ) is coming on.....

Take care out there ...its a big bad world...aarrgghh

See you all in the future
Cheffie

8:54 p.m.

 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com