Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary.
Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world!
Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Monday, November 29, 2004
Busy, Busy, AHHHHhhhhh It's Monday!
Well Monday is here again. The weekend has been insanely busy what with the continental cup being played in town. Yep now some of you know where I hang my hat! We were insanely busy at the restaurant this weekend and it's not set up to be that busy but we pulled through.
Not too much else has been happening here in the ville. I think I need to get me a life! Just working and coming home doing "mommy" stuff baking , cooking, and attempting to clean. Ah well such is life. One of these days I'll finally get this place organised and cleaned up to the point of spotlessness but I don't think tat time is coming anytime soon!.
But I had better get going time to get showered and dressed and wake up the kids for school. JOy Joy!
Cheffie
6:17 a.m.
|
|
| |
|
|
|