Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary. Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world! Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Visit my friends




























Chef Clary Ville
 
Tuesday, December 09, 2003  
Running around like a chicken with its head cut off!


That pretty much sums up my life right now. i leave for England in less than 7 days nows. I also have found a place to rent and I am just waiting on the confirmation from the landlord. I fact I have 2 places pending and at somepoint today will have to make the choice. Well there is no choice really the second one is WAY better than the first one. Also the landlords couldn't be more different. The first one is a hottie and the second is an older couple okay not that old but around 50-ish. The second guy is really nice and I talked to him for over an hour just about life in general as well as the place.
My boss went out of town again. Cue the snow! What makes it worse is it had warmed up and melted everything that was previously on the ground so now there is a layer of snow over a thick layer of ice. Yeah nice!
I need to start eating again but I'm so busy and have so many things going right now my mind is whirling and I'm attemping 15 things at once. it's a good thing I can't sleep either because I need all the hours to do stuff that I can right now.
I'm packing for my trip, packing to move, trying to finalise the move, the child has school, I'm at work all day, dealing with *beloved* and his family PLUS i have to visit EVERYONE before I leave to get my Christmas presents. No no stress at all. I'm so ready for this vacation if I could only remember where I put my tickets. Oh my car needs to be cleaned out too.
I'd better go I need to get dressed and ready for work. Well off to start the crazy day. Think I need another cup of tea
Chef Clary

6:48 a.m.

 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com