Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary.
Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world!
Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, December 11, 2003
And the countdown begins
Well the crunch is getting tighter. The squeeze is getting tighter. I have my new place I get the keys on Saturday morning. Lobo is helping me to move some of my stuff. I found my tickets so I'm starting to pack, doing laundry etc. *Beloved* is keeping this house so its not as dramatic rush as it was going to be but still it's not exactly the way it was supposed to go.
Four days and I'll be in England sitting around relaxing. Taking time for me. time that I need to be me to figure out who I am where I am going and what I want to do from here on out.
i have a plan thatis formulating in my mind and it's slowly getting clearer. When you wake up on a morning with your future mapped out and being so sure of what to do you know it's a sign. I knwo in my heart that I can make it work. I have the belief that I can do it I can and will make it work. I've been waiting for the support to go ahead and do it but the support never came so now I only have myself to depend on and now I don't have the negetivity and the doubts. Now I just have me and my enthusiam and my belief in what I am doing. This is my passion in life and as much as it pains me to say and probably some of you to hear I would rather be cooking than having sex. That is what fires me...makes me want to get up in the morning...go on living. Whenever I am down I bake. We're not just talking get out some cookie dough and bake a batch. We're talking brownies, cookies, apple pies all from scratch and occasionally muffins but they come from the package.
I have four weeks now to sit and relax and figure out some of the fine details. I can just sit quietly and let my mind wander and see where it takes me.This is going to be my year. 2004 is going to be the year it all happens for me. This year has pretty well sucked. My marriage broke up. Work plateaued and sucks. Yeah it all sucked but now new beginnings. I'm on the up and up and there's no stopping me now. This is where the fun starts. This is where I begin to be the person I want to be. When I break away from the peer pressure, step up to the plate and go on to be the best that I can be.
That is what life is all about. Being the best that you can be and bringing along those that have the potential and the vision. It's exciting and invigorating to watch someone grow and learn and discover new things. I have the belief and the energy and the drive to make this happen and happen it will
Chef Clary
10:24 p.m.
|
|
| |
|
|
|