Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary. Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world! Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Visit my friends




























Chef Clary Ville
 
Friday, September 26, 2003  
WooHOo!

The crazy chef clary has hit a high this week and really plunged off the deep end! Okay well maybe not but it was worth a try. I finally got pissed off with myself being all depressed and pissy so I smartened up and got happy. I supposed it would be better in a way to say that it was drug induced happpiness but when you're this crazy whio needs drugs???
I've been listening to right said fred and it's been the pick me up I needed I think. People don't seem to like me when I'm down but it's kinda hard to be enternally up! Well unless you're on uppers I guess. I'm rabbling on here because not much really has happened this week. Our weather got back to normal I'm craving chocolate 24/7 but I'm a woman Hear ME ROAR!
I'm going to sleep
night night
The chef

11:08 p.m.

 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com