Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary.
Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world!
Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, September 19, 2003
What a wild and wacky weather ride!
So this week we have had a variety of weather. Not a weather trend but a variety. Someone once said variety is the spice of life and you know I'm not so sure they were that far off.
We started off with rain which we really needed because we have been having a drought here for who knows how long! Nice warm rain. Then itgets colder. I go online to check the weather and check and the hurricane that I am nowhere near and find out we have a HEAVY SNOWFALL WARNING in effect!!
Quick build the igloo!
Yes we've been hovering around freezing for most of mid-week and blanketed in enough of the white not so fluffy stuff. This was wet snow. Yes I know that if you don't live here you are going ummmm yeah snow is always wet.....not round here. We get wet snow that comes down and usually melts but always weighs down everything. Then there is the snow we get all winter. Dry snow. That is the snow that floats everywhich way . Blows across the highway so you can't see where you are going and absolutly sucks for making snowmen because it doesn't stick.
Oh yeah then we had BRIGHT sunshine yesterday and it's supposed to be back up around 20 over the weekend!
Aaahhh yes the loved variety
Catch you on the flip side
chef clary
7:37 a.m.
|
|
| |
|
|
|