Welcome to Chef Clary Ville home town of the world renowned crazy Chef Clary.
Join me while I cook up some crazy concoctions on life, love and all that's good with the world!
Don't forget to shoutout your opinions!
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Saturday, September 06, 2003
Fresh from the pit of Hell!!
Yes I think I'm on my way. Well maybe not but it's been one hell of a week and a bit of a bumpy ride!
Monday was Labour day and I had the day off. make that I had the day off from work. I cleaned my entire house from top to bottom ( it was "cleaning day") whilst beloved sat his lazy fat ass on the couch and watched me. The only movement was to pick up his cell phone when I attempted to vaccum it up!
Tuesday back to work and we are short one person because the guy quit on friday at 3pm so hey chef clary can do it she won't mind. So yep I am attempting to do two jobs whilst being abso-freaking-lutly worn out of my ever loving mind. I've woken up early all this week by someone calling out a name repeatedly. Lobo suggested that maybe I was talking in my sleep but it's not my voice. I think I'm dealing with some issues here either that or I have finally droppped of the edge of sanity!
Wednesday more of the same except I managed to put away the food order and help push around a few Kegs when the beer order showed up. They should have divereted some of it my way i could've used a good drink! That night we went to visit Granma's house for supper. Yep still tired. Seasrched the house for the school supplies I had bought and "Hidden"! Labelled every thing and packed up the school bags.
Thursday ......yeah not sure I remember Thursday too much. The childs first day at school ( she transfered schools this year) my car went into the dealership for its first service and then I went to work. At some point I put in the food order ......I know this because it did show up friday......I prepped some food ....I think.....My car came back and the Car dude parked it in my spot for me ( Man I LOVE those guys) ..........went to pick up the child from Lobos house and went home.
Friday..... This day held out so much promise. I got up at 4-ish (the voices wouldn't quit and yes I know now I am definetly pushing the sanity boundries) Did laundry, dishes got ready for work packed up the childs school bag, made the childs lunch packed it in the schoolbag, set out beloveds birthday gifts, drew a big 30 and happy birthday on the front window, got the child up , took her to school drove to work for 8.30 and then ........ it all went downhill from there. Our regular prepper was sick so we had a replacement dude come in. Now don't get me wrong I appreciate that he came in and all but he had closed the night before so was there until 1 am so he was just bagged. Add to that he doesn't work prep so only vaguely knew what he was doing. Usually we have 1 line opener 2 prep people and me until 10am. No not on friday. We had 1 line opener, one replacement prepper and me! So we all set to work. Everything was going smoothly then the order showed up. It was bigger than last week and last week was a long weekend! Yeah major oopppppssss on my part. So now I'm busy doing other stuff. Our 10am guy is usually our GM who loves to work in the kitchen on Fridays. Only problem this week HES ON HOLIDAYS BECAUSE HE MOVED THIS WEEK. No I'm not bitter. So now we're down 2 people. Right about there I lost it and regained concious thought about 2...maybe 3...pm. Then Lobo phoned me at 4.30 to say I may not have after school care for the child because she is too young! Yep we had snap show me!!!! To cap it all off I went to surprise beloved with his family at work. He Dj's in a pub on weekends. That would be a pub that is an hour away!
This morning I went into work to talk to my bosses about the whole child care situation and the first thing the GM said to me was " you look like death" Yeah thanks buddy luv you too! Putzed around all day. got up the strength to bake brownies and now here I am blogging away on a saturday night.
Damn I must Love you guys. Did I mention I am drinking? No? Bad me BBBBOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Love ya all
The Chef
9:08 p.m.
|
|
| |
|
|
|